We are seeking a full time Pediatric Occupational Therapist (OTR/L) or a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) to join our team.
Our treatment hours are 7:30 AM – 6 PM, Monday through Friday. Most sessions are conducted on-site and some are online. In-home appointments may be available for those with appropriate credentials.
- A current California OT
- Outstanding communication
- Passion for working with children
- Outpatient pediatric therapy
- Patients 1 month – 21 years old
- Patients and their families
- Core population 2 – 8 years old
- Various diagnoses with feeding therapy concerns
We have a strong and growing presence in San Diego County, and pride ourselves on being able to support most any pediatric patient that contacts us.
Our primary goal is to provide first-class service to patients and their families. Everything we do is in service of our current and future pediatric patients. Our team is made up of professionals with various backgrounds, each of us with different passion areas & all dedicated to the success of those we serve.
Pay + Benefits
- Pay is competitive and depends on experience.
- The best toy room in all the land. 🙂
- Weekly team meetings + department meetings (1.5 hours per week
- A leadership team dedicated to your growth and enjoyment of work
- Admin team ready to support you!
- Daily note time, evaluation time and report time scheduled and *paid* at normal hourly rate
- Transparency about productivity boundaries from the beginning.
- Continuing education reimbursement: $450/year and increases based on time with the company.
- Health insurance; 30 to 50% covered by company, depending on hours per week
- 401K retirement plans available
- Paid time off accrued per hours worked: up to 80 hours per year PTO + up to 24 hours sick time. Increases based on time with the company.
- Unlimited coffee, tea, snacks, and a family-first culture 🙂
- Full mileage paid for in home sessions
- Cancellations covered at regular hourly rate